The SX1278 chip mainly uses LoRa remote modem, which is mainly used forultra-long-range spread spectrum communication. It has excellentanti-interference ability and can minimize current consumption.
The high sensitivity and excellent integration of power amplifiers make thelink budget reach the industry's leading level, making it the best choice forlong-distance transmission and high reliability applications. Compared withtraditional modulation technology, LoRa modulation technology also has obviousadvantages in anti-blocking and selectivity, and at the same time takes intoaccount the advantages of communication distance, power consumption andanti-interference.
1. The wireless data transmission module establishes a dedicated wireless datatransmission mode without erecting cables or digging cable trenches. It is onlynecessary to connect the wireless data transmission module and the antenna ofappropriate height at each terminal. In contrast, the wireless datatransmission module is used to establish a dedicated wireless data transmissionmode, which saves manpower and material resources, and the investment is quiteeconomical.
2. In practical applications, the communication detection system is dividedinto two parts, the upper computer and the lower computer. In actualengineering, the upper computer generally consists of one wireless module, andthe lower computer consists of multiple modules. The slaves are distributed atvarious working points and are responsible for collecting sensors or otherfield data, and transmitting the collected data to the host through thelow-power long-distance wireless data transmission module, and receiving thecontrol commands sent by the host. The host is responsible for sending controlcommands to control the slave's work, accepting data sent from the slave,storing, analyzing, or uploading the data to the Internet.
3. In actual engineering applications, the host computer generally uses DCpower supply (not considering low power consumption). Due to constructiondifficulty and cost, the slave is generally powered by battery (need toconsider low power consumption). When the slave module is in low power mode,the master is always active, and the slave is in a low power state when noevent occurs. When an event occurs, the current event is processed, and afterthe processing is completed, it returns to low power. status. By setting thehost and slave to different addresses. If the address of the host is 00 00(hexadecimal), the address of the slave is 00 01, 00 02, 00 03 and so on. Then,when the host needs to collect the data of the slave 01, the data format sentis: target address + target channel + command, such as: 00 01 (slave address) +channel + command. After the slave 01 receives the relevant command, it returnsthe current data through a similar command, such as: 00 00 (host address) +channel + data. In this way, the data of the first slave is collected, that is,the second one can be continued, and the data can be collected back afterpolling. As shown below:
● Remote control
● Home security alarm and remote keyless entry
● Remote meter reading
● Home automation telemetry
● Personal data record
● Toy control
● Sensor network
● Health monitoring
● Tag reader